YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 20, 2012

When Students Give You Lemons . . . And Oranges

Last week a sweet student gave me two bags of oranges and lemons from his Orchard?? that's at his California House?? Ah! Must be nice, right?
So right now I've got these pretty fruits filling up my fridge. But what to do with all of this citrusy goodness? Um, start looking for recipes on Pinterest of course! Here are a few that caught my eye . . .







Probably the easiest to put together: Orange Ginger Fizz Drinks! Perfect for summertime and sitting by our pool!



Lemon Yogurt Icebox Pie. This actually looks pretty simple to make, and oh my goodness, I want a slice so bad just seeing this picture!




Orange Cinnamon Rolls. If I were on death row (for squeezing too many cute animals to death a la Of Mice and Men), and I could choose my last meal, it might be entirely possible that Pillsbury's Orange Cinnamon Rolls will make the list. And these don't look too difficult . . .




Orange Citrus Bars from Mzzz Paula Deen! And shockingly, you only need ONE stick of butter! Look who's getting all healthy on us!




Get this: Seriously, I didn't think something this amazing was even possible. Are you ready? Are you sure? Ok, here it goes: Lemon Basil Ricotta Stuffed Shells in Champagne Cream Sauce. wow




And this one might be the one I make first: Lemon Linguine! So simply and looks full o' belly smiles! Imagine a big bowl of this with some warm crusty French bread- whew!

So let the Citrus Reign begin! Happy weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment