YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happies

Yesterday I wrote about something that does not make me happy. So I thought today I would share a few items that do make me happy. Incredibly, hands-down, champagne bubbles in my brain sort of happy:




Getting to have Mexican food and Margaritas with this gorgeous girl who is fresh back from Scotland. Stay forever, Liz!




And even more of my favorite people all in one place! I love love love the bawdy laughs I share with these girls.




This guy makes me very very very happy. Especially when he is . . .




Holding that little hand to help her across the street. And speaking of that little hand . . .





I love it! Just as I love that little nose, those little ears, and those sweet little pearly whites when she's smiling at me. And even when she's not smiling . . .





she still makes me happy. Especially when she lets me hold her and be her should to cry on when it's been a rough morning and you don't get to wear what you want. But sometimes it's ok to let Mama pick out your outfit because . . .




it matches perfectly with the outfit she also made for Luke. And babies in matching outfits make me just about as happy as I can be . . .




unless I also get to squeeze some baby chunk. That might just send me over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment