YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cheer


Hello! So surgery on Monday was a success! The Dr. was very encouraged by the progress made, and I am on the road to recovery. It's mostly just been a lot of naps and sore tummy muscles, but I've had sweet friends and family to keep my company.
The house is full of lovely flowers from thoughtful peeps, and the fridge is stocked with homemade goodies from loved ones!
One thing I had to share, that is just so so kewl, is the little "get well" gift Liz sent from Austin. I got a call yesterday morning and was informed that someone had ordered me a cookie gift, and the bakery wanted to know when I would be home so they could deliver the WARM cookies FRESH out of the oven!!
So imagine my joy when about an hour later, a cute delivery girl showed up with a box of warm, fresh-out-of-the-oven cookies, a pint of Bluebell Cookie Dough Icecream, and two cartons of milk! What a perfect treat for lying on the couch in your pj's!
I am definitely going to remember Tiff's Treats next time I need to send a gift, congrats, or am just craving a yummy treat for myself!
Mad props, Lizzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment