YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Member

Yesterday was Bible study, and we met in Libba's lovely backyard in this glorious spring weather we've been having. I was so ready to get outside after being inside for most of the last 3 days. It was such fun to laugh, sing, and catch up with some of my favorite people! These girls have been so good in praying for me over the past months as I've been walking through this fertility stuff. Their encouragement and good advice has kept me floating through some dark waters. It was so special to be past the surgery and then to celebrate that with them. And . . . we have a new member to our group . . .



Meet Wendy. She belongs to Anne (or vice versa), and she is a petite, 7 week old blonde. She enjoys playing in the grass, pets, and naps. And I love her with all my heart.Can you think of a better mom than Anne? She's beautiful, she sings and plays the guitar, AND she cooks!One issue with Wendy: I think it's a tad rude to doze off in the middle of discussion. But I guess we can overlook it since she's only the most adorable creature ever made- Meagan's a close second.

3 comments: