YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mama Love: Anthro Edition

I love Anthropologie- me and every other girl in the world, right? My friend Alison once described Anthro as Heroin for women. I couldn't agree more. Everytime after I spend a ridiculous amount of money in there, I think to myself, "Self, that's it! No more! You have enough Anthro bags in your closet to open your own store. WE ARE DONE!!!" And then . . . a week later . . . you know how this ends.

So lately, in order to excuse my compulsive Anthro visits, I've going in under the guise of "I really need to find some cute Mother's Day gifts for some special ladies." So far this way of thinking has resulted in one actual Mother's Day gift and about five things for me. Including these pants:




How could I resist this lime/mint/neon/springy little concoction?! Don't judge me! I promise this will be the last I spend there! God, I scream Anthro-addict.

Anyhew, in the interest of keeping with my little Mother's Day sham, I thought I would share a few items that actually would make great Mom Gifts. Maybe I'll even give a few myself! You know I'll be back in that store next week like the addict that I am!







How about some pretty vases? Mother's Day also perfectly coincides with springtime flower season!







You certainly can't go wrong with jewelry! And odds are your mama is ready to revamp her wardrobe for summer, so some pretty accessories would be perfect!







And if all else fails, you can always gift with some sweet smelling things! I got my mom the hand creme as a "thank you for cooking and cleaning for me and helping me get in out of bed after surgery" gift. She loved it! Actually, come to think of it, I loved it too. Mayhaps I should just pop over to Anthro really fast . . .

2 comments:

  1. that first necklace thing is AHmazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let your hubby know and maybe you'll get it on mama's day.

    ReplyDelete