YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 30, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Phew! This weekend was full of celebrations, friends, driving, cupcakes, sunshine, family, corn hole, and grilling!
And this Monday has totally owned me. The day disappeared out from under me, and here I am about to leave school and still plan to fit in a quick workout, grocery shop, and maybe even cook something for my sweet husband. I'm thinking breakfast for dinner! Fried egg sandwich anyone?!
Well, anyhew, I've got lots of pics and stories to share from this weekend, especially our sweet baby Luke's 1st birthday- what a precious time!
Until, then, Happy Monday, and here's hoping there's a nice glass of wine or tasty piece of chocolate waiting for you at the end!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks friend! Pappacito's lighting deserves the credit!

      Delete
  2. Methinks you should try this

    http://smittenkitchen.com/2012/02/fried-egg-sandwich-with-bacon-and-blue-cheese/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+smittenkitchen+%28smitten+kitchen%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

    and then let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks delish! I might just have to give this a whirl!

      Delete