YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mama Love: From Around the Web

Mama live far away? Easier to order and ship something from online? She loves getting UPS packages? I've got ya covered! Here are 5 Mom Worthy gifts that you can send with just a few clicks:





A bright, pretty woven tote for all her trips this summer! My mom seems to always need a bigger bag, so I think she could really get some use out of this.






How about a tasty cheese tasting kit sent right to her house? With that, a bottle of wine, and a blanket, it's an instant picnic!







How gorgeous are these Ombre Wooden Cooking Spoons? My mom doesn't like to cook as much as she likes to decorate, so I think these might actually be a kitchen item she would be excited about!









Does your mom like to entertain? If so, this CB2 Glass Beverage Dispenser would be perfect for outdoor BBQ's and all sorts of showers. I love the cork top!








How about some lovely, original artwork to make her cozy home even more cheery? It's like sending a sweet Mother's Day card that will brighten her home all year long!

So even if you don't get to see your Mama this Mother's Day, sending a sweet gift, like one of these will guarantee you still earn major favorite child points!

2 comments:

  1. Love the CB2 Dispenser!!! I'm ordering the artwork for my mom!! Such a GREAT idea, I have been stumped for weeks trying to think of something to get her!! :)

    ReplyDelete