YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 13, 2012

Comfort Prep

So Monday is right around the corner, and I plan (in true ocd style) to use this weekend to make sure all my ducks are in a row. Are the cupboards stocked with apple sauce and oatmeal? Are there lots of good movies in the Netflix Que? Do I have fresh sheets on the bed and extra fluffy pillows? Is James ready to wait on me hand and foot?

So here are a few things I'm going to make sure are in place to help me be as comfortable as possible after Monday's little procedure . . .






This brand of candle and lotion. It is all natural and smells ever so slightly of salt and sand. It instantly make me feel more relaxed.




Fresh flowers. Since I'll be spending lots o' time around the casa, I think pops of life and color in random corners will make it a little less stuffy.




Books to read. I'm currently making my way through the Narnia series, and it's like being a kid again- instant comfort.





This guy in the bed with me. He's a tunneler, so he loves being at the very bottom of the bed- a perfect heating pad! But I think he's going to need a bath before he's bed worthy.







Soft things to wear. I love all of Anthro's lounge things, but this brand of t-shirt goes above and beyond. I have a couple, and I think they will be on strong rotation.






Instant Mac N Cheese. Don't judge it until you try it. Plus, it's organic, so that automatically makes it cool, right?





And this lady. She's coming special delivery from Orlando. She provides instant comfort (and is great at entertaining babies with straws), and I can't wait to spend a comfy, cozy week with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment