YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pictures for J While He's Away

J was away in San Antonio Monday through Wednesday at a work conference. He had a great time meeting other nerdy tax lawyers and talking all about code regulations, fracking, and what mechanical pencils work best.

Walton and I missed him desperately while he was gone. Although the extra room in the bed was appreciated by both of us.
But I wanted J to know he was missed, so after I got home the other afternoon, I tried to snap a few shots of Walton and I looking lonely and sad to send to J.
I had hoped to caption them something like, "We miss you mucho!" or "Sad faces until you get back!" And then J's heart would melt and he would feel loved and missed (and buy me a nice gift). Unfortunately, 50% of our duo decided not to cooperate during the photo shoot:



This one would need a caption like, "I miss you, but Walton is ambivalent."
Or
"I'm sad you're gone, but Walton thinks Instagram will steal his soul."
Or
"Missing you in Houston, except for Walton who only feels weary shame at being forced to participate in this."

But if you think that one is bad, here's my second attempt:



Possible captions include:

"I'm sad you're gone, but Walton is blacking out from rage."
or
"When are you coming back? I only ask because Walton might make an attempt on my life."
or
"James- The Girl forced me to take this inane picture. I had no choice but to terminate her. I will dispose of the body. Also, we are almost out of kibble-please advise."

2 comments:

  1. Too freaking funny. Had to pull my quiet laugh as W is napping and we can't have him wake up just yet. Might show him the "pup pup" later though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad he's all about pups! A boy after my own heart!

      Delete