YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I Mustache You A Question

Are you guys ok if I take a small bloggy break? I know my blog has radically rocked your internet world and all, so I want to make sure it's ok if I don't update for a couple of days.
I'm about to be donzo with work THIS FRIDAY!!!! Which is all of every bit of amazing and what not, but it also involves turning in my work computer- MY BABY!!! NO!!
So J is currently looking for a new Mac friend for me as a retirement gift! But things in my internet world might be off for a week or so. Blogging on an ipad is not as cool as it sounds- does it sound cool? I didn't think so . . .
But I'll be back in no time, and I'm sure with a MASSIVE post (I know, the excitement is unbearable) because this Saturday we are going to Seattle! It's a late Christmas present for J, and we will be there for 4 days exploring breweries and eating lots o' food.
So we will see each other soon! And here's to summer and all her promises!



2 comments:

  1. You will be sorely missed! I really do check your blog at least once a day, sometimes twice. Have a great time in Seattle. Enjoy the seafood and cooler temps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! And I can't wait to see what the future has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete