YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 23, 2012

A Springy Friday!



I know we are always glad for the weekend, but this one seems extra sweet. The weather is perfect, it's been an especially stressful, cranky week, and The Hunger Games movie is out!
We have a few plans, but also want to try and keep it simple. I am running the Law Week Fun Run- let's hope it's actually fun and that I don't collapse!
Also, the Bayou City Art Festival is here, and the weather should be perfect for sipping vino and perusing the art!
And lastly, we are going to try and fit in a showing of The Hunger Games on Sunday.

What are your plans? Anything else fun going on in H-Town that we should get in on??

Here are a few more Friday fun bits . . .

This seems like the perfect spring sippin' drink! I might add a dash of vodka . . .

Just got these for my spring shoes! I'm still unsure what all to wear them with! Maybe nice shorts and a jean shirt? Any ideas?

Oh my I love this group! Besides their music, which is ethereal and dark (think vintage Stevie Nicks) they just seem like kewl chicks- I want to be friends!

Hope it is a fabulous weekend for all of us! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment