YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

one step




Tick Tock Tick Tock

The time is winding down. 3 more little months until the close of an 8 year chapter.

I had planned to kick start this little online diary after my teaching career was behind me. But in an effort to keep myself accountable, why not start a bit earlier?

In the near future I will write some "tales of a former teacher", but for now, here as some things I'm looking forward to that have nothing to do with anything involving the words pedagogy, scaffolding, or team planning (unless you count the balloon party) :

Make a tasty treat for friends who I haven't seen in awhile thanks to my strict 7:45pm bedtime


Have a "I'm no longer responsible for the academic welfare of 15 year olds" party on our rooftop


Wear something summery that's not quite school appropriate (bare shoulders?! Egads!)


And make(!), and then write, love notes to people I've only been sending hasty, misspelled, emails to for too long . . .

Let's see what happens, shall we? Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. New chapters in life are so very exciting. Full steam ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay KC! Look forward to reading it and in my excitement already have you in my Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement! Here's hoping I can keep the momentum going!

    ReplyDelete