YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lemme See That Bebe!

This Saturday I'm hosting a Sip n See for a sweet friend, and coworker, who adopted a little one that past December.
J and I often talk about adoption as a possibility of our future, so it's been really neat to see Bess and Andrew go through the process.
Bess did not want a baby shower before the adoption, since there are no guarantees until after the baby has been born and legally given to you. So I am thrilled that we get to celebrate with her now! Plus, I personally think baby showers are more fun if the actual baby gets to attend! Poor little Andrew doesn't know what's coming his way- 10+ baby lovin' women, that is!
Anyhew, I want to keep the party simple and sweet. I'm thinking kind of a mix between rustic floral with a backyard BBQ/little circus theme:



I (and everyone else with a Pinterest account) LOVE striped straws! I got a pack in red for the shower. Blue for boys has been done to death, ya know?



It is an early morning party, so breakfast foods are a must, and I love the milk in mason jars with fun straws idea!


And what's more cutesy rustic than mason jars? Good for beverages and flower arrangements!

Despite it's addictive qualities, I do love me sum' Pinterest, and it's a great place for cute idea inspiration. I'll let ya' know how much actually makes it way to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment