YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 22, 2012

a day in the life


Scene: End of the day, Thursday, last class, Students are wrapping up as Teacher (me) gives homework assignment.

Student 1: Mrs. Chenoweth! Is that a retainer box on the ground?!

Me: Yes- it's been there since Monday. I kicked it to the corner, but it's been laying there, open ever since.

Student 2: That is so gross! Who would leave that?!

Me: I know! I would throw it away, but it's too nasty.

Student 2: Wait . . .

Other Students: What?

Student 2: Oh, that's mine. That's my retainer box. I forgot where I left it.

Other Students: AGHHH!!!! GROSS!!!! (As Student 2 ashamedly dashes over to the box and hurriedly stuffs it in his pocket)

Me: Outloud:*sigh* Mentally: I'll think I'll drink my afternoon vodka tonic outside today- the weather is so nice . . .

2 comments:

  1. nom nom nom tonic.

    Reminds me of kicking JOsh's crap over into his sink until he moves it himself, gross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay for fun outdoor girls' time yesterday!

      Delete