YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 24, 2012

The long slow death of summer

Is anyone else just ready for a cloudy day and temperatures to dip out of the 90's? I don't think I'm asking for much since we are just a few days away from OCTOBER.
Seriously, my "reverse-seasonal depression" is well and alive right now. I feel I can't escape the blinding sun and repressive heat unless I'm tucked away in my bedroom with the windows drawn and the a/c down to 70.
When will there be clouds and breeze and crisp air and boots and scarves and stews and slippers and cold noses?
Right now I feel it's as far away as Easter baskets. What I wouldn't give for a "Winter Home."

3 comments:

  1. This weather is just making me pissy. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can come to Scotland and get all that! Seriously, let's switch climates for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure I can muster up sympathy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete