YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 6, 2012

Tomorrow's the Day!

We will be on our merry little way this time tomorrow. Off to explore the Old World!

Have I packed yet? Of course not! But I've thought about it a lot.

One wants to make a good impression, and represent the Americas well. Even though our friend Rob said we would get treated better if we say we are from Canada. Hey, if it gets us bar service faster, I'll claim Vancouver.

I've also asked Luke for some tips. He's a master of the the dashing, slightly mysterious, with a splash of haughty, European look:


Tres chic!

I will do my best to try a bit o' the blog while over yonder, but in case that doesn't work out, be comforted with the knowledge that I'll be taking pictures of literally everything.

Au revoir dear friendlies!

1 comment: