YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 30, 2012

Rule of (Green) Thumb

Green thumb? Not here, no sir. Give me a plant and I will ensure it does not make it through the year (and that's generous). But it's not because I have some hatred of plants.

Quite the contrary, I love the little green guys. And that's why, even though it means I am most certainly condemning them to a slow death, I had to pick up these fellows while grocery shopping today:


I couldn't resist! Succulents are so IN right now, and these were a steal at $4 a piece! Plus, they are totally low maintenance. All the need is a little sun and a little love. I can do that!

And did I mention they help purify the air? You can't lose with these guys! I think we can make it work, I really do.


Hello, new little friends. I totally believe that you will not perish in your new home. Or more exactly, I 87% believe the whole not perishing thing.






Look at this little beauty! Already hard at work purifying our air. Thanks, you juicy little plant nugget!

And don't worry, they aren't doing all the work. I've got plans to decorate their currently Plain Jane pots to help them feel more at home. Nothing like a makeover to make you feel loved!







How cute is this?! And it seems pretty easy to make, according to Pinterest, so therefore it must be true.

 I think it would really spruce up their current look, or if nothing else, they will make really adorable coffins in case this doesn't quite work out how I hope . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment