YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Guess Who's Back! Like, really back . . .

ME!!!

And yours truly is just happy to be here, aren't we? Yes, yes, we are.

I tried, I really did, to stay in the world of internet sans computer, but it's difficult, to say the least. Typing full sentences without a real keyboard? PUH-lease! That's caveman nonsense!

But my sweet hubz hunted and gathered a new (to me) laptop, so I can continue to be a part of the world wide web. I hate to feel left out . . .


My new electronic friend! And yes, that's Pockets in the background. He's graduated to J's office where now he gets to hang out with uber-cool tax lawyers and no longer lives in fear of being groped by sweaty high schoolers (unless he actually liked it, in which case his new life sucks. I wouldn't know- he never talks about his feelings).

And I've got lots and lots to share after a fun summer. And it's not quite over! We leave next Tuesday for SPAIN!!!




We are meeting out sweet Jantz friendlies in Barcelona, where we will party party. We will also visit Sitges beach, and then J and I will fly to PARIS!!!



(I know, I know, but I couldn't resist)

I've never been to any of these places, so I am beyond excited! Any tips for what we should do, see, eat?

There are lots of other bits o' info to share and pics to be seen, but until I can download them all (Faster, laptop! Faster!), I leave you with the picture that made me happiest this week.
It was taken early morning at Starbucks after my run when I stopped by for an iced coffee and the usual sandwich:


Forgive the grainy quality. I snapped it paparazzi style from my car while pretending to check my email. But a gem nonetheless, right? And it may or may not be the current desktop picture on my new computer . . .



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic to have you back. I checked at least every other day, all is right with my world now. AND they do say many pet owners take on the look of their pets. Definitely true in this case. Does that mean I look like Annabel??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love getting my shout outs on your blog!

    ReplyDelete