YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Picture A Day While The Computer's Away

So blogging without a computer is difficult. And if you know me, I hide from difficulty. I run from difficulty. I cower in fear of difficulty. Hence, the radio silence on my blog. Which is a shame because there is so much I want to share!
My summer so far has shot way above my expectations (which are always unusually high anyway), and between time with friends, the hubs, and my sweet family, it's been a marvel of good times.
But until my computer issues are resolved, I'm going to do a "picture a day" montage that can easily be done from my phone (easy being the opposite of difficult *shudder*).

Today's picture:

I'm currently caravanning with my brothers, their wives, 2 nephews, and1 niece up to Gatlinburg, TN for my dad's side family reunion. Luke, who is 1 and also dislikes difficult situations, is not feeling the 8 hour drive:

1 comment: